Tour the Course

Formerly a private country club, The Links at Groveport is an 18-hole, par-72 course, owned and operated by the City of Groveport. The front nine was built in 1929, designed by Frank Waugh. The back nine was built in 1971, designed by Hurdzan/Kidwell.

The course is located off U.S. 33, just minutes from downtown Columbus, Canal Winchester, Lancaster and Pickerington.

Thomas Walker is the Director of Golf.