Public Works Department
The continued growth of our area brings with it increased demands for betterment of the City by the Public Works Department. Crews work regularly to maintain roadways, grounds, buildings, lights and signs throughout the area. The efforts of this department help make Groveport a better, safer and more attractive place to live and do business.
Areas of responsibility include:
· Road side mowing, brush and leaf pickup, clear and cut sight distance on signs and roadways
· Mosquito Prevention Program
· Asphalt and concrete repairs, drainage and signage repairs
· Snow/ice removal preparation.
· Participation in the set up and cleanup of community festivals, including the Village Fourth of July Celebration, Apple Butter Day, Veterans' Day Salute, Halloween and Christmas tree lighting.
· Water Plant operation for 1,155 customers in the City of Groveport
For questions on your water service or billing, please call Jim Azelvandre in the Public Works Department at (614) 836-3910.
For questions on payments for water bills, please contact the Utility Department at (614) 830-2048.
For further information, please contact Dennis Moore, Public Works Superintendent, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 836-3910.